Children have been fitted with a walker.
Provided through ALCMF to fund walkers.
How it works
We rely on the child’s therapist or physiotherapist for referrals.
Physiotherapists and therapists:
If you know a child who would benefit from a walking device (to enable them to walk) – this is the process to work with us
- First speak with the child’s parents or carers.
- Contact us via our Contact page.
- A Grant Application (GA) will be required to be completed and forwarded to the appropriate State or Territory partner who will log it and then contact our Registrar.
- The Registrar will then send the GA to the appropriate State Trustee who will begin the funding process.
- Funding will come via the Lions, Lioness and/or Leos of Australia. We also work with corporate sponsors where possible.
Parents and carers:
Contact your Physiotherapist or Therapist.